Do you need to add or remove someone from real property or move property in or out of a living trust?

We can support you by preparing the following types of deeds:
• Grant Deed
• Quit Claim Deed
• Interspousal Deed
• Affidavit of Death

Our services also consist of preparing:
• Deeds of Trust
• Reconveyance Deeds
• Promissory Notes


Here is how we've got it done for you:
• You fill out our questionnaire
• We prepare the deed and if the property
is in California we prepare the change in
ownership documents
• We provide all notaries at no additional


Courier services to record your deed
with local county recorders are
available at an additional cost


"When we were refinancing our house, the bank wanted us to take our property out of our Living Trust. I wanted to make sure we got our new loan and still had the protection of the Trust. We The People took care of transferring it out and then back into the Living Trust. It was so easy".

"When my dad passed away, my mom needed to remove his name from the property so she could refinance. We The People took care of everything and the process was complete in a matter of days. They even got us a copy of old deed my mom could not find".

Our website has not been reviewed or approved by the California Department of Corporations. Any Complaints concerning the content of this website may be directed to the California Department of Corporations at
We are not attorneys. We can only provide self help services at your specific direction.
We the People is not a law firm and cannot represent customers, select legal forms, or give advice on rights or laws.
Services are provided at customer's request and are not a substitute for advice of a lawyer.
Prices do not include court costs. LDA # 2016081419, Los Angeles Co., Expires 4.4.2018.

© 2015 - We The People - Not Maurice